Distribution Automatique

Wednesday, August 13

On Sunday, August 10 thanks to Cynthia Sailers, Tanya Brolaski, Patrick Durgin and the New Brutalists, I gave a poetry reading with Patrick Durgin at 21 Grand, an ample, comfortable performance space located at 449 B 23rd Street in Oakland. Please note that on August 24th Kasey S. Mohammed and Noah Eli Gordon will be reading there.

I want to thank Johanna Rauhala, Stephanie Young, Kasey S. Mohammed, Catherine Meng and .Jean Gier for not only attending the reading but for so generously discussing this event on their exciting weblogs!

Thanks also to Toni Simon and friends for their support, wisdom and stellar patience with me!

I also want to thank those that came to the reading for coming and for their kind attention in the (rare) August Oakland heat! And to those that came out to the Oasis with us afterwards, thanks for your spirit!

Needless to say, this event will be remembered and treasured by me forever.

(Apologies to my friend Li Bloom for the oversupply of tangerine fizz!)