Distribution Automatique

Friday, April 11

Jonathan Mayhew has been blogging for seven months and has only now learned to put links in his text. This makes me feel better, though I am afraid adorable Laura is getting tired of getting emails from me asking her to add links to my sidebar. It's a gray rainy morning and I can't think of a better way to start the day than to stay inside, with a cup of tea next to my computer and to read some of my favorite bloggers like Stephanie, Dave Hess, Sandra, Gary Sullivan, Caterina, Ron, Nada, Jim Behrle, Marianne, Jack Kimball, Anastasios, Brandon Barr, Cori Copp, Drew Gardner, Joseph Duemer, Eileen Tabios, Jordan Davis and Jonathan Mayhew who yesterday morning put up an audioblog of Frank O'Hara reading "Ode to Joy": "no more dying...buildings will go up in the dizzy air...we shall see the grave of love...a feeling of intemperate fondness will excite the birds to swoop and veer..." And there goes that whistler again, walking by downstairs, happily whistling "The Three Penny Opera"...maybe this will be a good day after all...