Distribution Automatique

Friday, June 20

1976

appealing- appalling
peal-pall
bell-funeral
L-fun
Elephant
L effront
L-uh-fun-t
L-a-fun-t

hieroglyph
hi erogenous glyph
glif

language language
linkage languish
English-anguish
langw age
lang- which
uw a EU S
use-age use (u's)
use- more than one
still u (you)

"Still, I want to talk to you about it"

mind
"I didn't mind"

use (Usss)
("be quiet u's"
A quieter form of "use" as
in "you use," "Use!")

Use his quieter u's (Sh, u's!)

"Be quiet about the other u's you're
using there."

multiple-
think- 3 times over
mull-ti pool (as in
tipple, to drink)

an objects *use*- it's
multiple u-ness.

W
double- double u-ness
-we double u-ness
of the *e*
also
UU
breasts

(. periods as nipples-
she had her *period*)
also dots are eyes

* *

the dotted I i
I=eye

eye has a y ( a why)
which is double u-ness plus
i

double you-ness plus I is
why (or Y)

I ask Y (why)
-(because?)
of
reinforced *you*
*intensified* u
ULL Y
UU----i=Why