Distribution Automatique

Monday, July 23

There's No Such Thing As Intelligence: A Catchy Tune

Some days back, Ray Davis mentioned the above post by Joseph Kugelmass that I'm still rereading. Even if I don't agree with all of his conclusions, I am still returning to many of his allusions. I enjoyed his defense of psychoanalytically informed critique, which he notices are sometimes today too easily dismissed by weighted, if not weighty arguments. And he refers also to a blog called Sour Duck, which I read today and enjoyed a bit of metablogging, something I haven't seen much of for a while:

Sour Duck admits to some ambivalence about the stylistic limitations of blog writing, but feels that, in this context, content makes it all worth it. Kind of like, say, relationships.


Perusing Ray Davis' loglist

Acephalous (Scott Eric Kaufman)


Mark Young's *Lunch Poem*
Gamma Ways


First New Katie Degentesh Post in Two Months

Bloggedy-Blog Blog