Distribution Automatique

Monday, July 23

There's No Such Thing As Intelligence: A Catchy Tune

Some days back, Ray Davis mentioned the above post by Joseph Kugelmass that I'm still rereading. Even if I don't agree with all of his conclusions, I am still returning to many of his allusions. I enjoyed his defense of psychoanalytically informed critique, which he notices are sometimes today too easily dismissed by weighted, if not weighty arguments. And he refers also to a blog called Sour Duck, which I read today and enjoyed a bit of metablogging, something I haven't seen much of for a while:

Sour Duck admits to some ambivalence about the stylistic limitations of blog writing, but feels that, in this context, content makes it all worth it. Kind of like, say, relationships.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Perusing Ray Davis' loglist

Acephalous (Scott Eric Kaufman)

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Mark Young's *Lunch Poem*
Gamma Ways

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

First New Katie Degentesh Post in Two Months

Bloggedy-Blog Blog