Distribution Automatique

Sunday, February 12

Contradicta





People go to extremes in order to be different. But the remarkable differences are the subtle ones.



*******************************




Life creates immense variety- but all endings are the same.





*******************************
*******************************




No two thoughts are exactly alike- until someone writes them down.




*******************************



All books exist to end in a thought.




*******************************
*******************************




I read to understand feelings.
I write to understand thoughts.
Sometimes talking helps me to understand what I need to know or do.
But if I want to just understand I stay quiet.


******************************


Understanding is like gladly coming to the end of a chapter of a book you've been totally absorbed in. But still, you don't want the book to end.